Dixie Galvez Movie( CD)(DVD) I was an Actress:
1.) The Titanic: ( The sink of the ship) My name was Rose Dolson
2.) The Devils Advocate: My name was Apolonia, And I was Mary Ann.
3.) The New world= My name was Pocahontas in Indian tribe.
4.) The Class of Titans Movie= I was in the beginning until the end of the movie,. I saw everything.
5.) The God Father Movie. = I was Apolonia and played also as the other women in the movie., I just i dont know of who i am when i died. My Image change but i don´t know how it happen.
6.) The Rambo Movie ( My Name was Sylvester Stallone in the first Blood.
7.) The Ten Commandments movie ( Egypt). I was in playing different role,. I was being nefretteri and also i was a poor women that take care of goat in the mountain., Sefra., and also i was a women a water girl., and also i was played as moses., My world is bad., They don´t ask me if i want to do this,. I was suffered and feel pain on the things that i don´t want to do it. I am the one women saw the child in the river., i was walk from the mountain going to the town.,
8.) I was in the movie the princess Diaries.,= I was being played role as Amelia and a Queen., The Jenovia place was an a Provincial Hospital at Dumaguete city negros oriental Philippines,. And thats make me sick also because i was surrounding with people with different kind of sick people,. In this hospital they take out a lot of blood inside the body of the patient,. And on this hospital a lot of people died and also have Tuberculosis., And thats make me sick very badly., Nobody cares of me while i am sick in fact my family just ask me a money to support them while i am sick,. I don´t like to stay in this place,. They have so many sick people.
9.) I was in the Kingkong Movie = I Came from the mountain of Ayungon negros Oriental, I walk from the river going to the town me and my mother,. Near in the town I heard a voice saying don´t this direction you need to stop., I was upset because thats the only way i walk all the time going to town,. After that we went to Dumaguete city,. When we arrive to Dumaguete city my mother was not near me anymore,. I was in the empty field of Dumaguete city,. And i saw a Giant tall white man,. He was following on me wherever i go,. And he rape me and get pregnant,. As soon i was near to have a Labor I went to the house and deliver a child,. As soon the child was born He take it away from me,. I don´t even know if the child was a girl or a boy. after that i was get out of the house and the giant white man still following on me,. I was in the city. And then i was in the empty field again,. I was driving a small car,. i was driving going around the city and i cannot going far,. Because the giant white man is following at me., The color of the car was Dark., After that i was inside the field and park the car,. While i was park and stay inside the car., The Giant white man smash the car,. and i was inside,. And thats the cause of my death,. I came out of my body and i went up to the sky., i saw my body in the ground in the field,. I point my body to the giant white man and said thats my body go and take it,. If thats would you want,. Just leave me alone and stay away from me so i can have peace. But he will never stop,. He still following at me hes size of his body is almost he can touch the sky., After that,. I don´t know what happen,. i went back to the poor house in the mountain,. i was in the deep sleep and i awake, i was already in the mountain,. And i was forget that i have a child and died,.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Comments
Post a Comment